Nova-Dox is an NFT project that leverages an in-house back-tested Ethereum trading software to generate rewards. The project's principal aim is to generate rewards using complex instruments such as options and futures for investors that usually don't have access to these tools.
Our software has consistently beaten the market. In 2022 Ether's price dropped by over 80%, but Nova-Dox returned over 30% in USD. You can learn more about our performance in this document.
1. Use our rewards calculator and rewards program information page to decide what type of NFT reward scheme fits your needs. Consider the investment period and the % of rewards.
2. Purchase your ideal Nova-Dox NFT through our official OpenSea, Rarible, or Looksrare page. Our NFTs trade on OpenSea for Ethereum. If you haven't used OpenSea before, here's a helpful guide.
3. At the end of the staking period the Nova-dox NFT holders are rewarded with up to 50% of rewards (depending on the staking period) generated by our powerful algorithms.
4. Depending on the type of NFT you purchase, you'll receive consistent rewards directly to your crypto wallet. Rewards are generally paid out at the end of the staking period, which can be anything from 3-24 months.
5. A slice of Nova-Dox's rewards are donated to dog charities. So you can enjoy your returns while knowing you helped give a poor abandoned dog a comfortable home. The donations are taken from us and not subtracted from your personal rewards.
Nova-Dox NFTs offer market-beating USDT rewards ranging from 4-50%. With a variety of reward packages to choose from, there's something for everyone.
As an official Deribit partner, Nova-Dox users can rest assured that their funds are secure on the world's biggest crypto options exchange that handles an average volume of $1 billion every 24 hours.
Security is our top priority. Bitcounts, a respected third-party auditor, secures all your funds. In addition, we use a three-signature system whereby all parties must sign off on withdrawals.
One of the core aims of the Nova-Dox project is to save abandoned dogs from hardship. For every NFT purchased, Nova-Dox adds funds to charitable causes that help dogs worldwide and partners with charities that desperately need funding to help neglected dogs.
George is a Dutch Civil Engineer specialized in advanced statistical models for climatechange and flood defense. He studied in Amsterdam and Delft.He distinguishes himself in developing new knowledge and innovative new techniques inthe engineering world.
Nelle is a master degree civil engineer and applied mathematician at the university of Twente. The main focus in his career has been risk analysis, especially for water safety inthe Netherlands where major land parts are well below sea level. He has worked atimportant scientific research institutes in the Netherland; Deltares and TNO.
As a startup specialist, Asad has been a professional for 19 years, the past 9 years as CMOfor blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICO, IDO, IEO, NFT-based firm launches from the groundup. He has created 134 firms in the United States and Europe, including @ChargCoin,@Medvice, @finxflo, @LEDU, @timeDAO, @NFTmall, @moonearth, @leagueofpharaohs,@resource, @Unblokapp, and others.